B-squared and I are heading to the coast for some much-needed R&R and friend&family catch up time (and I.can't.wait.)
We're heading south-of-the-boarder for John Mayer & Keith Urban (with the The Avett Brothers!!) @ the Gorge. Hoping to also catch up with as.many.of.my.favourites.as.I.can.fit.into.one.short.weekend. Go!
I had a fabulous evening last night listening to the rain and sipping tea while browsing my favourites.
Topics of note...
- Triple fist pump for this amazing event. (I'll be there, next time!)
- Dace Paper Dolls designed by Dallas Shaw. For Free. Nope - never too old for these.
- Vintage engagement shots on a train.
- Who wants to have a cookie swap?
- I'm so ready for Fall after seeing this collection & that one.
- A clever and adorable video via here
- an awesome music video
- iiiiit's here... I know what I'm reading this weekend.
- That's it: I've caved. I'm starting a collection of these beauties (even if it means re-purchasing the titles I already own).