8.24.2010

eco shops for a cause



Although I am quite upset I'm going to miss this fabulous event, I would love, love, love, for you to attend. If you are passionate about environmental sustainability, fashion, and yummy smelling hair & skincare products and you're in the Vancouver area you need to attend eco shops for a cause.

The event is hosted by my favourite Vancouver boutique, body politic, with proceeds going to the David Suzuki Foundation. With the opportunity to shop some amazing fall lines, win some amazing prizes (Note: I've seen the swag they're giving away and it's impressive) and sip delicious wine, it's an evening you don't want to miss... oh, and it's tomorrow.

Check out the facebook event page for more information and while you're at it, enter the contest at Granville Online.

Psst... if you can't make it out, you can still shop online.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...