11.10.2009

Blog, Interrupted

I’m currently having some issues with my beloved laptop preventing me from posting my plethora of ideas. I’m spinning my creative wheels trying to organize and post everything I’ve been working on (and trying not to become too frustrated with this machine in the process). Our iMac arrived last week with a large crack in its [enormous] screen, much to our disappointment (I think B. shed a tear when we dropped it off at UPS to be returned). So while I wait, reluctantly, so do my posts. Drrrrrrr.

We’re hoping to receive the sparkly new wonder machine late this week/ early next week. In the meantime please enjoy the following links that have become my non-blogging outlet for the last week and I appreciate your understanding for the “one-off” type posts as of late. Just know, I will be ambushing your feeders with fun posts in the near future. Go!


What’s inspiring me today?



Happy Remembrance Day, 11.11.09. Lest we forget.

4 comments:

bananas. said...

ooh i really want to see precious too. if you see it before me, write about it k? kthx ;)

happy thursday darling!

Courtney said...

I will! It is on one of my many 'to do' lists.

Happy Thursday!

Christina said...

that stinks about your computer. hopefully it'll work out and you'll be up and running soon!

Courtney said...

Thanks, Christina - it's going to be here by Friday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...