10.28.2009

Thank You


Shortly, I will be posting photos and details from Ryan and Angela’s wedding starting with The Ceremony. Beforehand, I would like to take this opportunity to publicly thank this amazing couple.

I am so grateful I had the chance to be their wedding planner and that I was able to have a hand in the creation of their fabulous wedding. This couple radiates love; it will be evident through their photos. The love they have for each other and for their friends and family is both touching and inspiring. I cherish the friendships I made with both of them.

The planning process was a joy, full of many learning experiences and challenges.

Ryan and Angela, thank you for your patience with me, thank you for learning with me, thank you for always letting me “test” things, and - most of all - thank you for believing in me.

All my love,

Your friend
Courtney
xo.

{Thank you Miranda Karkling for your amazing photography}

4 comments:

R and A said...

Aww Court, we are the ones who have so much to thank YOU for. The day was beautiful and worry-free, both due to your unending creativity, organization and resourcefulness. I could sing your praises all day, and plan to sit down and do just that shortly...prepare yourself for a two page testimonial! haha

Really though you are fantastic and meant to do this. If any of you out there in blogland are from the area and looking for some wedding guidance and support, look no further than the oh-so-talented, over-the-top fabulous, Ms. Courtney Starheim!

Love and thanks x infinity,
Mr. & Mrs. R&A Turner

Courtney said...

Can't wait to see more-- that photo is beautiful, and her dress looks gorgeous!

Blair Friedeman said...

I am with Courtney--can't wait to see more!

Courtney said...

R & A, you rock my world. Thank you so much for your kind words. xoxo.

Courtney & Blair, I am sure you will love the photos from this wedding. They are fantastic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...