Last year, I created a 20-song playlist for every long weekend throughout the summer and into the fall. I received some amazing feedback and I was inspired to continue the tradition into 2013. [You can find last year's soundtracks here].
Whatever fills your long weekend - be it yard work, patio relaxation, or travel - I hope these beats keep your head bopping and help you enjoy it. Cheers.
- That's What's Up - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
- All 'Cause of You - The 88
- Camera Talk - Local Natives
- The First Single (You Know Me) - The Format
- Money Grabber - Fitz + The Tantrums
- How You Like Me Now - The Heavy
- Two Weeks - Grizzley Bear
- Black Sheep - Gin Wigmore
- Entertainment - Phoenix
- Get Lucky - Daft Punk feat. Pharrell Williams
- Paddling Out - Mike Snow
- The Start of Something - Voxtrot
- Always Like This - Bombay Bicycle Club
- Anything Could Happen - Ellie Goulding
- Young Blood - The Naked and Famous
- I Will Always Love You - Tidewater
- Don't Leave Me - Regina Spektor
- We Come Running - Youngblood Hawke
- Merry Happy - Kate Nash
- Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke (feat TI & Pharrell)
Happy Weekending, Party People.