1.04.2012

Wine Etiquette.




I meant to share this wine etiquette tutorial created for A Cup Of Joe last week to ensure none of us committed any party fouls on New Years Eve. Unfortunately, I never got around to it in time. Even though the holidays are now over it's worth sharing as - after all - it never hurts to brush up on your social etiquette. The illustrations (by Gemma Correll) are pretty damn adorable, too.

The tutorial can be found here. Cheers!



(Illustrations by Gemma Correll for A Cup Of Joe).

3 comments:

Callie Grayson said...

Sweet! I will have to forward this to my BSE (best sister ever) I have been teaching and sharing good wine with her lately and shell get a kick out of this
Xx
Callie

Pinecone Camp said...

Oops. Too late ;) Love the illustration!

Dee Paulino said...

great tips, i loved reading about it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...