1.17.2012

Belmondo Organic Skincare


One of my New Years' Resolutions is a goal to eat more cleanly. I've extended this to all aspects of my body in efforts to live more cleanly. First on the docket: my skin. I've successfully incorporated water into my daily practise, carrying it with me everywhere. I've noticed that my skin improves when I make a conscious effort to drink water regularly. It's no wonder why I instantly fell in love with Daniela Belmondo's (Vancouver-based) organic skin care line, Belmondo; it makes my skin feel just as amazing.

I am fortunate enough to be friends with some pretty wonderful people, one of whom is Nicole. My favourite shop-owner and eco fashionista recently gifted me this travel sample set and I was instantly hooked.

If you follow this blog you know that I don't often write product-heavy posts. You also know that I don't write "sponsor posts." I write about what I like and I like Belmondo. As women, we spend countless hours poking and prodding at our faces and absorbent amounts of money on products to cover them up. For me, it was time to simplify.

Enter, Daniela: "I believe that beautiful skin comes from products derived from the earth’s pure and restorative ingredients. I’ve formulated this organic olive oil-based skin care line to protect, nourish, and enhance the natural beauty of those who use my products." I dig it. (and if that wasn't enough... she, and the company she founded, love animals, respect mama earth, think local, and are helping to build an orphanage in South Africa. What a mantra).

If you're interested in having a look at these products in person (or in giving them a smell) pop into body politic. Otherwise, the products are available online. If you end up giving any a try, I'd love to hear what you think.

Which leads me to my next questions: what is your current skin care routine? what products do you love?




(Photo courtesy of Belmondo via body politic).

2 comments:

Jessica Luch said...

Ah my friend David did the branding+design for that company! I went to school with him, hella awesome work!

Courtney said...

Hi Jess! I LOVE their branding. That font rules me world. Did he create it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...