1.25.2011

the ballerina project.

Have you heard about The Ballerina Project?

As described on their facebook page, The Ballerina Project grew from the idea of New York City as a magnet for creativity; each photograph is a collaborative work of dance, fashion design and photography played out against the city's landscape.

I'm in love. I want to purchase a piece from this collection but I'm having a hard time choosing a favourite. The following are at the top of my love list; however, the rest of the collection is equally stunning.

Elina - East River.


Violeta - Battery Park.


Sara - 6 Train.


Megan - Brooklyn.


Violeta - New York City.



To purchase an image, visit their facebook page.

11x14 inch prints are $72 + $13.00 for shipping within the continental USA.
16x20 inch prints are $225.00 + $21.25 for shipping within the continental USA.



Photos Courtesy of the ballerina project.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I love these images Courtney and I hadn't heard of this project! I'm going to have to check it out further.
Thanks!!!

Jennifer said...

Ohhhhhhh how elegant! I want the first image!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...