7.10.2010

blush & bashful


Although I am by no means a pink girl I have always been drawn to paler shades of blush and rose. Suffice it to say I was altogether giddy when I found the following bridal party on Style Me Pretty.



The monochromatic tones paired with the rustic vineyard venue fuse fashion and nature brilliantly. I adore the simplicity of their bouquets.


The gorgeous wedding (with an abundance of fabulous DIY ideas) captured by Jason + Anna Photography has stolen my heart.

Seriously: how stunning is this bridal party?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so pretty. If I wasn't having a winter wedding this is what I would do! I saw this on SMP and fell in love <3

Courtney said...

I love how stylish the bridal party is... something you will no doubt evoke in your winter wedding! : )

*thanks for stopping by*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...