9.20.2009

One.Year.Later.

You will now be directed to your regular scheduled blog posting…

Leaves are changing and falling from the trees. Our post-dinner patio time is beginning to be invaded by a chill. Days are getting shorter and darker at an earlier time. Autumn is quickly upon us and I have surprised myself at how excited I am to receive it.

On the same note, Fall marks the One-Year-Anniversary of the inception of the C Star Events blog.

I have learned so much over the past year through the many ups [& downs] of blog-world publishing. A heartfelt thank you to all of you who have contributed to the development and creative growth of this blog and of my wedding planning career.


Where have I been?

In a nutshell, I have been planning the 09.12.09 R&A Event (more details to come); purchasing, moving, unpacking, and decorating our.new.home (more details to come); planning our September trip to New York (more details to come / any advice?); and spending invaluable time with my lovely friends, my main man, B, and our darling puppy.

What’s next?

Regular posts (for real); more “How To” guides; new features; and did I mention regular posts?

. . .


As – technically – it is not yet fall, here is a recently discovered cocktail to enjoy the final moments of summer sunshine...

Gin-and-Tonic-with-Lychee - a New Twist on the Classic


{my favorite Lychee Liquor: Giffard Lichi-Li}

1.5 oz your favorite gin
0.5 oz of Lychee liquor
Tonic Water to taste

Garnish with a lime and enjoy.

Cheers.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

looks delicious!

nicole said...

welcome back! :)

Courtney said...

Jenn, it is: I must share with you

Why thank you, Ms. Nicole. I miss you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...