9.22.2009

New York, New York

B. and I are off to the-city-that-never-sleeps for a week of eating & drinking Manhattan's best, viewing the famous sites, taking in Broadway and baseball, and - yes - probably some shopping. I am oh-so-excited to visit the city I've dreamed of visiting for so many years and to spend some quality time with my man.

. . .

In honour of our trip, I thought I'd post some photos from one of my favorite New York Weddings: Martha's Breakfast at Tiffany's creation which was featured on the "Today" Show.






I love the classic style of this wedding, modelled after one of my favorite films, (and I plan on spending some time gazing into that iconic window in the coming days). Find more photos and details here.

Enjoy the next week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...