11.14.2012

Faceted Vase DIY


As if there was any question, I am officially in full-on holiday mode (as of November 12, to be exact). This means there are decorations up in my house (for real) and that I'm lining up my holiday craft projects in an attempt to get organized before December 1. I love the idea of incorporating items you already own into holiday installations; it's cost effective and leaves you with minimal items to store.

The modern faceted vase tutorial on Oh Happy Day is this kind of project. I think it would be a perfect centerpiece for a holiday table or mantel decoration for New Years Eve, don't you?



(tutorial + photo courtesy of Oh Happy Day - photo by Kate Nicholson).

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Very cool - one a kind!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...