8.31.2012

We're Getting Hitched - this weekend!


Well the day has come: B and I make it legal this weekend! This morning we travel to Kelowna for a long weekend of love & laughter with our most favourite people in the world. I. Can't. Wait.

I'm extending my impromptu blog break by another week; however, I promise I will have lots to say when I return. In the meantime, if you'd like to follow along, find me on twitter and Instagram (username: @cstarevents).

Cheers, friends!

(photo by Adrian Photography).

4 comments:

Callie Grayson said...

So exciting! I can't wait to see photos!
Have a wonderful weekend, congrats
Xx
Callie

Victoria | Hibiscus Bloem said...

Wishing you a wonderful weekend and much happiness together.

J. said...

So happy for you guys! Have an amazing time.. Can't wait to see all the photos and how your DIY projects have turned out :)

Jennifer said...

It was the most perfect wedding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...