6.09.2010

P.S. I love this


{Images Courtesy of French Toast Friday}

I am doing my best to stick to my New Year's Resolution of writing one non-birthday card/letter a month; however, correspondence via snail mail is much harder than I imagined. I am very tempted to purchase this special little message to send some love by post.

In keeping with resolutions and correspondence, I ask you friends:

What is the nicest thing you've ever received by mail?
Are you sticking to your New Year's Resolutions?


I can't believe 2010 is almost 1/2 over...

2 comments:

Callie Grayson said...

this year is flying by!!
that first image is so sweet
xx
callie

postcards and pretties said...

yikes! your right i hadnt even realized the year is 1/2 over...i dont make resolutions...too much pressure to stick with it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...