5.26.2010

Cinder Block Love

Cinder block centerpieces? Yes, please!


I always look forward to checking out what creatively fabulous spreads Kelly (of yes, please, succulent love, and the newly incorporated bash please) has put together. Many of her tablescapes and design concepts have been flagged in my personal folders; however, this one was too perfect not to share.

Check out Kelly's DIY instructions here.



This gritty industrial block pairs so perfectly with the pretty natural stems, doesn't it?


C'est Magnifique!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh, I love it too! The flowers look gorgeous set against the cinder block-- I could definitely see these used for an event held at an industrial loft!

Callie Grayson said...

what a cool idea!! Love the texture with the flowers
xx
callie

Courtney said...

Glad you like this idea as much as I do! I'm a huge fan of poppies these days. I seem to be gravitating to them no matter how they are arranged! : )

C.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...