4.16.2010

ballons as bouquets

Again, I love balloons.

They are my favourite party staple and my very favourite photo prop. Needless to say I was quite intrigued by the following wedding where they used heart balloons in lieu of bridal party bouquets.



Their theme was 'Up, up, and away' and, clearly, this wedding was amazingly fun: they had pompom confetti, a pinata, a soda bar, and polaroid cameras (just to mention a few of the playful details). You can see more of their amazing day, here.

The balloons seem to jive with this couple's style perfectly and I am very interested in hearing your opinions. A cost-effective alternative to flowers, would you consider foregoing bridal party bouquets for fun helium-filled balloons? (I just love that the bride carried balloons out of the ceremony instead of her bouquet - so fun)!

{Photos by He and She Photography via Carter & Cook Event Co, the talented co-ordinators}

. . .

What are you up to this weekend, friends? (I'm off to my first BBQ of the year this evening with some very fun co-workers).

Wherever your weekend takes you, I hope the sun is shining.

1 comment:

Carol Jeandel said...

grow up my shop them keep going find amaze news : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...