3.29.2011

To be French.

As of late, I've found myself daydreaming of France. The food, the culture, the language, the architecture... I could go on + on. Ben and I plan to visit Europe next summer and France is at the top of my list. Until then, I'd love to read a few playful books about French women. I've done a bit of research and have narrowed my list down to the following four books. Have you read any of them? Would you make any suggestions?



Clockwise from top left: Women, Work & the Art of Savoir Faire by Mireille Guiliano; Parisian Chic by Ines de la Fressange; Entre Nous: A Woman's Guide to Finding her Inner French Girl by Debra Ollivier; The Gospel According to Coco Chanel: Life Lessons from the World's Most Elegant Woman by Karen Karbo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...