3.03.2011

Spring Bulbs

As "I am ready for Spring" may be the understatement of 2011 thus far, I enjoy anything that hints it is in our near future... the snow in my driveway begs to differ.


Although the white stuff will be around for a few more weeks, freshly potted bulbs add a much needed pop of green + life to a tired windowsill. I plan to pot some for the window off our kitchen. These vintage tins would work nicely.


A cost-effective and environmentally-friendly DIY project, these up-cycled vintage tins are playful and fun. I love the colours and agree that they would make a perfect favour idea for a wedding or shower.


Photos and DIY instructions via Once Wed.

2 comments:

Callie Grayson said...

Like the tin idea.
I need to start planting my seeds soon for the window sills.
xx
callie

Courtney said...

Me, too! I'm trying to narrow down what I want to grow, though! The idea of fresh herbs is so exciting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...