3.23.2011

Spring Trenches

I am inspired by all of the spring images I see circulating the Internet. Yes, Spring has come to many parts of the world. It has not yet reached the Interior of BC. We're still in snow-melting-everything-gross mode. That being said, the sun is shining which gives me the energy burst I need to get through the rest of the week welcome Spring with open arms.

Today, I'm lusting over preppy, nautical style. And trench coats.


A sleek up 'do and chic sunnies are the perfect accessories to a well styled trench and perfectly tailored pants.
She wears it well (via chictopia).


This trench has been on my 'want' list for quite some time. (No one does a trench coat quite like Burberry). These white skinnies are also pretty fantastic.
Maegan does it again...


The combination of Khaki + White with pops of Blue + Red never fails to capture my attention. The overall look is both classic and cool; perfect for Spring.



Photos via Chictopia + ... love Maegan.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's true, no one does trenches like Burberry ...it's an investment ...but a worthy one ;)




Thanks for the feature and kind words ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...