8.10.2011

Perfect Pique-Nique Baskets



When was the last time you enjoyed a picnic? Last night? Last year?

Although the end result is well worth it, each time I attempt to assemble a picnic I am surprised at the amount of 'prep' work that is involved. Enter Georgina Brandt with the brilliant service of picnic delivery, one of the best concepts I've heard about in a while.

I wish that... (a) I was in Napa to enjoy this service or (b) her baskets traveled north of the border.

In lieu of having the ability to sample these delicious homegrown treats, I will use them as inspiration to collect pieces for our very own basket. I love the idea of having vintage cutlery and linens specifically for a picnic basket and the mini salt-and-pepper shakers pictured here are charming.

Do you own a picnic basket and/or picnic regularly? What are your favourite meals to pack?



(Photos of Georgina Brandt's Boutique Culinary Occasions by Nicole McIntosh Bruce via simplesong + swanson vineyards).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...