2.09.2009

Songs in the Key of Love, {part three}

Today's song may be less well known than the Beatles, however it is just as touching. The first time I heard this song and then watched the video, I cried. I couldn't explain it at the time: it's not sad, nor does it seem to muster up feelings of raw emotion. However, it is honest and I like love that in a love song. Once you hear it you will see what I mean. Beautiful.

First Day of My Life, Bright Eyes


iammusic


Lyrics:

Yours is the first face that I saw
I think I was blind before I met you
Now I don’t know where I am
I don’t know where I’ve been
But I know where I want to go

And so I thought I’d let you know
That these things take forever
I especially am slow
But I realize that I need you
And I wondered if I could come home

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...