4.15.2010

Bridesmaids Dresses: It's in the Pattern

I have to say, the more I see patterned bridesmaids dresses, the more I love them. I keep "flagging" adorable wedding parties sporting patterns and thought I'd post some lovely options depicting this trend to see what you think.


I love coral and lavender together, especially with this barefoot-beachy-vibe. Don't you love this gorgeous bride's style?

{Photo by Glen Allsop via Brooklyn Bride}

I was surprised at how much I enjoyed this bridal party's use of similar patterns. Don't you think the bouquets tie them all together perfectly?

{Photo by Kelly Melissa Photography via Green Wedding Shoes
& Sitting in a Tree}


You know me and black & white: enough said. I also adore their shrugs & hairpieces. What a stylish and perfectly accessorized bride and bridal party.

{White Haute Photography via Love & Lavender}

These Anthropologie Bridesmaid dresses are adorable. I love that some have chosen to forego the straps and that each girl's shoes are slightly different.

{Photo by Kate Murphy via Once Wed}

"Pattern" doesn't have to equal "busy"; these dresses are the perfect example of how to use understated pattern to add style and depth to a neutral palette. (This one is my favourite).

{Photo by Michèle M. Waite via Style Me Pretty}

Thoughts? Do you dig this style?

8 comments:

Hello Bella said...

I love patterned BM dresses! Of course, some patterns aren't worth giving the time of day, but if it compliments the wedding theme, why not? I'm so tired of seeing the same boring dresses again and again at every wedding- more power to bride who steps it up a little and does something different (and fun)

Courtney said...

I couldn't agree more, Jen! Thanks for stopping by!

BridalHood said...

I love those last ones from Anthropologie - saw those on SMP the other day. So adorable!

Courtney said...

Aren't they sweet? I'd love one for summer, never mind a wedding!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

I'm digging the pattern dresses too.

Callie Grayson said...

completely head over heals for the last image!!
what a fun cheeky image.

xx
callie

Savoir Weddings said...

um hell yes do I dig this style. Patterned bridesmaid dresses, mismatched dresses anything a little bit quriky gets my vote.

Courtney said...

Yay! I'm so happy you love this look as much as I do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...